“Many paths lie before you.
Some paths highlight quiet sitting in peaceful surroundings.
Some paths highlight sharp action and danger.
Some paths are highly visible to others.
Some paths require many hours of isolation.
Your path is individually designed for you.
You discover it only by walking it.
Looking back, the twists and turns make some sense.
But perhaps not now.
Either is fine.”
David K. Reynolds
from Word Showers
Related articles by Zemanta
- While the Coffee Brews: Five Morning Fragments
- Actualizing (A Constructive Living Approach)
- Constructive Living: Unpublished Texts Series #2
- Constructive Living as Lifehack Strategy
- To Be That Self Which One Truly Is: Carl Rogers
- Constructive Living: Unpublished Texts Series #1
- Five Quotations for Your Learning Pleasure (Selected by Your Humble Editor on a Rainy Tuesday Evening)